1. Benefiting all Sanghas and followers with Loving Kindness, today’s Yuga (age) is not only a time for festivity, it is for imparting the Path of Freedom and Liberation to the sentient beings of the world in following the Path of Truth and spreading the Law of Dharma, establishing Dharma, Peace, Understanding and the Maitri (Loving Kindness) feeling in the world.
2. It is difficult to find fulfillment unless one realizes the Tattva (Essence) of the True Guru in order to follow the Path of Truth.
3. The human life can be fruitful if one is able to search for and know the Tattvas (Elements) hidden in Guru’s words.
4. Guru, having been freed from worldly restraints, although seen in the world yet not being a worldly Guru, is the Pure Dharma Guru.
5. In order to establish the Law of the Dharma in the world, it is important to be completely faithful and dedicated to the Guru and equally so to the Sanghas as well.
6. And the fragrance of the moral excellence of the Sanghas must be in the spirit of mutual loving kindness and togetherness.
7. Interfering and placing obstacles in the work of the Guru means interfering with Dharma and the Path.
8. However, it is natural that many obstacles and interference occur in the spreading of the Law of Dharma.
9. But to face or overcome those Dharma-opposing Tattvas by being truthful with mind, body and speech is another personal dharma and duty of each of the Sanghas.
10. Guru, himself remaining, let all the Sanghas, absorbed in these invaluable moments by being engrossed in the Dharma-Sound, always utilize every Guru-Moment proving their own extreme intellectual abilities.
समस्त संघ एवं अनुययिहरुलाई मैत्रि मंगल गर्दै आजको युग.... सत्य मार्गको अनुसरण गरि धर्मको शासन विस्तार गरि लोकमा धर्म, शान्ति, समजदारी र मैत्रीभाव विस्तापित गर्दै समस्त जगतप्राणीहरुलाई मुक्ति र मोक्षको मार्ग प्रधान गर्नु हो |
Samasta sangha evam anuyaeeharulai maîtri mangal gardai aajako yug vela matra utsav nabhaera satya margako anusaran gari dharmako shaasan bistaar gari lokmaa dharma, shanti, samajhdaari ra maitribhav vistaapit gardai samasta jagatpraniharulai mukti ra mokshako maarga pradhaan garnu ho.
सत्यमार्ग अनुशरण गर्ने क्रम सत्य गुरुको तत्तयीत बोध नभई पूर्णता पाउन कठिन छ |